[labnetwork] Habitual late payments from external clients

Gerald Lopez lopezg at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 21 08:14:11 EDT 2023

Hi Julia -

Great question. I assume this is for external corporate users? We had a
similar problem. Other than cutting off access, we put in preventative
measures. We have a prepayment program that the external users can use to
draw down their credit. This is similar to larger companies who authorize a
PO for a specific amount to not exceed their allocated budget for a project
as we invoice against it.

Best,
Gerald

Gerald G. Lopez, Ph.D. (he/him/his)

Director of Operations and Business Development & Center Associate Director

University of Pennsylvania | Singh Center for Nanotechnology

NNCI Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub (MANTH) ∙ nnci.net

3205 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA Deliveries: 3231 Walnut
Street, LRSM Building, Philadelphia, PA 19104

nano.upenn.edu ∙ lopezg at seas.upenn.edu ∙ +1-215-573-4041 ∙
linkedin.com/in/geraldglopez/