[labnetwork] Unaxis/Plasma Therm Shuttlelock SLR 700 Metal Etcher

Collins, Deon deonc69 at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 21 12:04:20 EST 2023

The chuck and lift pin assembly for what piece of equipment?

Deon D. Collins

FACILITY MANAGER
The Grainger College Of Engineering UIUC
Holonyak Micro & Nanotechnology Lab
208 N Wright St Rm. 1114 | MC-249
Urbana, IL 61801
217-300-7531 | deonc69 at illinois.edu<mailto:deonc69 at illinois.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA1C6A.777701D0]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

Life is not about watching other people live it. It's about you living your own!