[labnetwork] Gas cabinets for Ammonia and 2-5% Silane

James C. Sturm sturm at princeton.edu
Wed Nov 22 13:30:49 EST 2023

I can vouch for Applied Energy Systems (Steve Buerkel's company).  I've been working with Steve on and off for 25 years, both as lab director an in my own CVD lab.  All first rate.
Jim Sturm

Prof. James C. Sturm
     Chair, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
     Stephen R. Forrest Professor in Electrical Engineering
     Princeton University
     B210 E-Quad, Olden St.
     Princeton, NJ  08540
     609-258-5610, fax:  609-258-1177