[labnetwork] Reliable Hot Plates (for baking resist)?

Randall Parker rparker at americansemi.com
Wed Oct 18 18:25:55 EDT 2023

Hello Grant,
We have been using Apogee 300 bake plates from Cost Effective Equipment (CEE), which is an equipment company which spun out of Brewer Science. We have found their tooling to be very reliable and easy to use. Customer service has also been great. Our hot plates are integrated into a 4-station spin bench, but I believe the hot plate unit is the same as the standalone model. We use ours for polyimide soft bakes.
Bake Plates - Hot Plates - Bake Smarter - Cost Effective Equipment<https://www.costeffectiveequipment.com/products/bake-plates/>

Hope this helps.

Randy Parker
Sr. Process Engineer
American Semiconductor, Inc.<https://americansemi.com>
208-336-2773, ext 23

All content and attachments are ASI confidential and proprietary.