[labnetwork] 2-photon Lithography (Nanoscribe or other nano 3D printers)

Lawrence Farrar lawrence.farrar at sydney.edu.au
Mon Apr 1 19:44:52 EDT 2024

Hi Adam,

I’m not aware of any 2-photon polymerisation systems that are capable of achieving sub-100nm features. The Nanoscribe in my facility struggles to get down to 200nm features.

If you really need that high resolution you might be able to achieve it with something like the nanofrazer<https://heidelberg-instruments.com/product/nanofrazor-explore/>, although I don’t have any experience with that system myself.

Cheers,

Lawrence Farrar (he/him)
Cleanroom technical officer  | Research & Prototype Foundry
Core Research Facilities | Research Portfolio

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 4, Sydney Nanoscience Hub A31 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
Ph: 0286276974
Extension: 76974
E lawrence.farrar at sydney.edu.au<mailto:lawrence.farrar at sydney.edu.au>  | W Research and Prototype Foundry<https://www.sydney.edu.au/research/facilities/research-and-prototype-foundry.html>

Australian National Fabrication Facility: www.anff.org.au<http://www.anff.org.au/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential.  Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.