[labnetwork] Gas Cabinet Service Providers

johnboyle johnboyle at fast.net
Fri Mar 22 10:07:04 EDT 2024

SDC in Saugerties NY. They may have a worked with Prax/Linde on cabinetsJohn BoyleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: N Shane Patrick <patricns at uw.edu> Date: 3/20/24  7:52 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Fab Network <labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu> Subject: [labnetwork] Gas Cabinet Service Providers Hello All,Does anyone know of any third-party vendors who will provide maintenance service to Praxair made (now owned by Linde) gas cabinets? Our efforts to obtain service or parts through Linde have been disappointing to say the least.Alternatively, who would you consider in terms of new gas cabinets that you feel has a reliable reputation for service?
N. Shane PatrickManager, Lab Operations and SafetyElectron Beam LithographyWashington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF) National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI)University of Washington - NanoESFluke Hall 129, Box 352143(206) 221-1045patricns at uw.eduhttp://www.wnf.washington.edu/