[labnetwork] looking for manufacturer's manual

Katalin Voros voros at silicon.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 22 13:57:50 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

Can anyone help Mr. Dean Jorgensen? i(see below)
We decommissioned our Vickers Image Shearing System Microscope
in 2006 and do not have the manufacturer's manual any longer.

If you can help pls contact dean at integra.net dirctly.

Thank you
Katalin
KATALIN VOROS
R&D Engineering Manager
Engineering Research Support Organization
Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
University of California at Berkeley
406 Cory Hall #1770
Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
phone: (510) 642-2911
voros at eecs.berkeley.edu
http://microlab.berkeley.edu

Subject:        Vickers Image Shearing System Miicroscpe Lab Manual
From:           "dean jorgensen" <dean at integra.net>
Date:           Sat, August 20, 2011 10:57 am
To:     voros at eecs.berkeley.edu

I read your Vickers M17 operation notes with enthusiam and would like very
much to obtain a copy of the Lab Manual that is referred to through out the
Vickers Image Shearing Microscope Notes by Z. Karami, M. Kushner and K. Chan
dated 11-97 that was posted on the internet. I would be willing to pay for
the copied LAB MANUAL as I need these most importantly.THANK YOU.
Dean Jorgensen
801 661 2133