[labnetwork] FW: Gas Monitor

Robert M. Hamilton bob at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 31 13:33:07 EST 2011

At UC Bekeley we have had experience with Zellweger
tape-based systems. We chose their system because a
tape-based system does not require the same level of annual
service to verify and calibrate each individual gas detector
as chemical sensors.

Having said this, we did not choose Zellweger for our new
NanoLab. I found them slow in their response, expensive and
not willing to support legacy systems. I believe Honeywell
acquired or reps. Zellweger but have not had recent
interactions with them.

Bob Hamilton

--
Robert M. Hamilton