[labnetwork] Toxic Gas Monitoring Systems

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Wed Aug 8 16:45:43 EDT 2012

Hello Jerry,

You should talk with Rizik Michael of IES Engineering (rmichael at iesengineering.net<mailto:rmichael at iesengineering.net>). He offers a very nice gas monitoring package with the sensors and the ability to send the outputs to a central monitoring system that can be viewed remotely. Rizik is part of the labnetwork email group.

Best Regards,

Tom Britton
Sales Manager
Critical Systems, Inc.