[labnetwork] Process Chilled Water Question

Rizik rizik at intengr.com
Fri Dec 7 14:17:30 EST 2012

Depending on the type of tools you have, the RF generators used I saw PCW
water resistivity varying between - 50 k-ohm up to 1.5 Meg-Ohm. For example
a tool like ANELVA requires between 1 and 1.5 Meg-Ohm. Some
Several PCW systems that we are currently designing, our clients plan to
fill the system with RO water then use soft water for makeup. Corrosion
inhibitor and a biocide are also injected into the systems.

Rizik Michael, PE

Principal

Integrated Engineering Services

Office: +408 261 3500, Ext. 201