[labnetwork] Fwd: who cleans your cleanroom?

Valentina Kutepova kutepova at anl.gov
Tue Mar 6 16:49:59 EST 2012

Hello Iulian,

I am a manager of the CNM  Clean Room  (11,000 sq.ft, class 100/1000). I
would try to answer on your questions.
1. External contractor.
2. We started with having 40 hours per week. Now, for second year
already, we decreased the hours to 28 per week.
3. Two times per year and only when we have the Clean Room general
cleaning.
4. Twice per year. Contractor team.
5. No.
6. Vacuum cleaner should have a HEPA filter.
7. We don`t have raised floor in our CR.

Best wishes

Valentina
/Valentina Kutepova, Ph.D.
Clean Room Manager
Argonne National Laboratory, www.anl.gov
Center for Nanoscale Materials
9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg. 440, Room A134
Argonne, IL 60439
PH: 1-630-252-4290
FAX: 1-630-252-5739
/