[labnetwork] Interlock Boxes

Flückiger Philippe philippe.fluckiger at epfl.ch
Fri Jul 11 06:14:54 EDT 2014

Hi All,

EPFL is using Ether IO24 R from http://www.elexol.com/IO_Modules/

Our software is homemade but we have a call for tenders running in order to "couple our homemade software" with a commercial package.

We will keep you posted on this important move on which we are investing a lot of effort.

With my very best regards,
Philippe

Dr Philippe Flückiger
Director of Operations