[labnetwork] Query on safety concern

vanaparthy at ee.iitb.ac.in vanaparthy at ee.iitb.ac.in
Mon Mar 24 11:40:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

We have a indigenous Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation system in our lab
which is capable to P(B2H6) and n(PH3) type of implantation. We are not
using the load lock for loading/Unloading the sample, Execute this by
venting the process chamber to atmosphere. Before unloading the sample we
do the pump purge with N2 gas  for five times.

Is the above procedure followed by us is a standard procedure or do we
need to follow some more safety precautions before opening the chamber.

Please advise.

--
Thanks & Regards,
V.RAJENDRA PRASAD