[labnetwork] Arsenic Sulfide (As2S3) Deposition

Mahdavi, Omid - (omidm) omidm at email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:29:09 EST 2014

Dear all,

A client of ours has proposed the purchase/build of a vacuum system dedicated to the deposition of Arsenic Sulfide to be located here in our facility. If their plans move forward, they plan on running approximately 60 x 3" substrates a week. I'd be real happy to hear from anyone with experience depositing this material in terms of safety, process, any material specific issues, and also whether there are commercial outfits that do this coating.

Thanks for your sharing your experience.

-Omid Mahdavi

Manager
Micro/Nano Fabrication Center
The University of Arizona