[labnetwork] Venting Tools with Building Nitrogen

Lian, Yaguang yglian at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 31 16:47:25 EDT 2014

Milan,

I think 99.998% N2 is good enough to vent the tools. After a tool (mostly chamber) is vented by N2, we usually open it. And the tool (chamber) will be exposed to ambient air.  So the purity of N2 is not a big deal.

Regards,

Yaguang Lian

Research Engineer
2306 Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory
208 N. Wright St.
Urbana, IL 61801