[labnetwork] Shared Chiller [for equipment cooling] Issues

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Mon Sep 22 11:01:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

We do the same thing here, 1 chiller runs 3 process tools. We have manifolds at each tool that set the flow and pressure going to each tool. You have to make sure that your system is balanced, in other words you need valves at each manifold to throttle the water flow so that each tool receives only the water it requires.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com