[labnetwork] SPTS (STS) Advanced Silicon Etcher

Roy Cork rc at danchip.dtu.dk
Tue Aug 11 09:25:01 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

Is it the Air Vane (Low power Platen type) or the SF6 (High power coil type)? I can probably find some drawings for you if you let me know.

It is very unusual that when you drive the capacitors in manual mode that they stutter. Please check the couplings (grub screws are tight). If they are tight then you will probably need to remove the cap and check how smooth the movement of the motor is without any load. Let me know how you get on, I'm sure we can help you?

Best regards,

Roy Cork
DTU Danchip