[labnetwork] Silane quantity

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Wed Jan 7 12:04:48 EST 2015

Matthie,

good morning.  Here at UofMichigan, we have two cylinders on-line, both are
about 40 cubic feet.  We also have a single spare cylinder in storage.  Our
current cadence for change-out is about every 8 months.  It can vary +/- 2
months with usage.

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc