[labnetwork] High accuracy temperature probe and transmitter

Volkan Ozguz vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu Jan 8 03:27:39 EST 2015

Dear Julian
We have a similar equipment (EBPG5000plusES)  in our Class 100 clean room.
We have a nominal control of 0.25C using Siemens TE controllers. The
variation of the relative humidity of the EBL room is on average 45.19RH% ±
0.27RH%, and the variation of the temperature is on average 21.98 C ± 0.12
C(5-hour trend data). The equipment works fine down to 10 nm resolution.
Volkan

Volkan Özgüz
​Director​
Sabancı University
Nanotechnology Research and Application Center - SUNUM
Orhanlı, Tuzla, İstanbul 34956
Office: 90 216 483 9834
Fax: 90 216 483 9885
Email: vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu