[labnetwork] Quartz plates for mask making

Noah Clay nclay at upenn.edu
Fri Aug 18 12:44:24 EDT 2017

Hi Esta,

Congrats on the new tool.

For photomasks, we use Telic:

http://www.telicco.com/

Charles Veith can provide pricing and contact information for this vendor.

Once opened, masks are stored in a cage in the cleanroom (yellow area, no desiccators or N2 purge).  We go through a box of masks every 1-2 weeks.  You're welcome to visit Penn to work with staff for any process development needs as you get going.

Best,
Noah

Sent from my iPhone