[labnetwork] Wafer specification requirement for RIE & DRIE cleaning recopies

Fabien Dauzou fabien at edgehogtech.com
Thu Apr 4 08:03:50 EDT 2019

Hi Srinivasa,

In the past we have been using alumina wafer carrier [1-2mm] to proceed with cleaning of RIE and DRIE.
You can also use standard wafer with a photoresist or certain coating (SiO2, Cr…) to avoid wafer consumption. It should be fine with the helium backside cooling.

Best regards, Bien cordialement,

Fabien Dauzou (Jr. Eng.)
R&D Process Engineer
fabien at edgehogtech.com<mailto:fabien at edgehogtech.com>
Mob: 438-868-1657
https://www.edgehogtech.com/
[cid:image002.png at 01D4EABC.F20322B0]
780 Av. Brewster, Montreal, QC, Canada, H4C 2K1
Think green, before printing this email.