[labnetwork] On-line teaching reference for simple microfabrication

Jane Fitzpatrick jane.fitzpatrick at anff.org.au
Wed Feb 17 17:47:07 EST 2021

Hi James,

I am sure there are some already out there. This might not help you in the short term  but at ANFF here in Australia have decided to build our own. We are in the building phase at the moment but we hope to have something usable in place by the middle of the year.
I would be happy to ask this group to take a look at the resource and provide comment. We do intend to make it open access once we are happy with it.

It will have Fabrication area modules to cover the general theory (deposition, etching, lithography etc) and these will then have technique specific courses related to them (Sputtering, EB evap, etc for deposition). Some of the fab area courses will also have example process flows for devices but these will be later in the development.

Cheers
Jane

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3gxBE6Mm8gBLDWNyGJ7NVh9wFwqwXAlRqL0nuGZAb3uJ6bbSQq5-vAhqwFckaTXUZRvUB1O7SSMYsX-mEs204URBx0yCSKWJdVQBFt7aWOtMyvFBWukZaptxWL9W8O-EZlyftimd]
Jane Fitzpatrick, PhD
Chief Operating Officer, ANFF
Tel: +61 7 334 69360
Mob: +61 439 778 766
Web: www.anff.org.au<http://www.anff.org.au/>
Australian National Fabrication Facility
CAI, Building 57
Research Road
UQ, St Lucia, QLD 4072

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately and be advised that its use, disclosure or copying is unauthorised. The views expressed, unless you are otherwise advised, are those of the sender and not necessarily the views of the ANFF Ltd.