[labnetwork] On-line teaching reference for simple microfabrication

Orad Reshef orad at reshef.ca
Wed Feb 17 17:51:45 EST 2021

Hey Jim,

I drafted a helpful intro chapter that I share with my students. Maybe this
can be helpful to you:
http://reshef.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2017-Reshef-Introduction-to-Nanofabrication.pdf

Best,
Orad

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 5:19 PM James C. Sturm <sturm at princeton.edu> wrote:

> I’m looking for a simple straightforward on-line teaching reference for
> simple microfabrication with clear schematic step by step figures.
>
> i.                     How you can use photolithography to pattern a
> selective etch, or for liftoff,
>
> ii.                   Some figures and qualitative description of some
> different thin film formation or deposition methods
>
> iii.                  A few simple integrated processes to make a device
> of some sort.
>
> I’m sure they are out there.
>
> Thanks, Jim Sturm

Orad Reshef, PhD

Département de physique | Department of Physics
Université d’Ottawa | University of Ottawa
boydnlo.ca | reshef.ca