[labnetwork] Hotplate options for resist baking

Aaron Mueller admueller84 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 21:02:52 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Not sure if you're looking for smaller samples/wafers/both, but for wafers,
where we need high uniformity, I really like the the SPS POLOS hotplates
(e.g.
https://www.sps-europe.com/order/polos-hotplate-200s-230vac---single-without-options/15965/),
though it does take a bit long to get to temperature, e.g. 17°C-120°C 45
min, 120°C-140°C 15 min. What I like about how it operates is that you
place the wafer on raised pins, When you start the recipe, they lower, and
when it's finished, they rise. My two cents...

Best Regards,
Aaron

Research Fellow
Nanyang Technological University
School of Materials Science and Engineering
50 Nanyang Ave, N4.1-01-14
Singapore 639798
+65 81217105