[labnetwork] ICP STS ASE Issue

N P Vamsi Krishna vamsinittala at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 16:40:35 EDT 2021

Hi Jerry,
As Dave suggested, I would also doubt the Helium leak issue if
it's an electrostatic chuck. Try to see if any of the wafer lift pins are
bent/protruding out or any silicon particle is stuck in the wafer lift pins
area. Also, see if all the pins are rising and lowering uniformly. You may
want to open the box under the chamber and see if the wafer pins are rising
and lowering or any of your low-temperature cooling lines are obstructing
the movements.
Other things I would check is if the Peak-Peak voltage (Vpp) and the bias
voltage are consistent with your previous runs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Vamsi