[labnetwork] How do you charge SBIRs?

Aebersold, Julia julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Mon Dec 12 13:33:42 EST 2022

Coleman, I understand and appreciate your comments, however, most of us are prohibited from charging external companies our internal rates.  Internal rates have taken into account F&A already charged to grants used by internal researchers.  Also, most academic cleanrooms are subsidized and would have to triple their rates or higher to cover all of their operational costs.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville