[labnetwork] HBr Gas Cabinets - UK Vendors for Purchase/Service?

James Grant James.Grant at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Apr 3 08:38:54 EDT 2023

Hello,

We are looking to purchase a replacement gas cabinet for our HBr supply. We've not had to purchase a gas cabinet ourselves for many a year. Additionally we have found it very difficult to find vendors who will service/maintain our existing gas cabinets.

In the course of my, very brief and very incomplete research, came across a helpful labnetwork email exchange from 2016:

https://mtl.mit.edu/pipermail/labnetwork/2016-April/002170.html

I have found that Matheson (https://store.mathesongas.com/gas-cabinets/) also have very useful literature on the topic.

We have found several UK based companies who do supply cabinets (Eb gas<https://ebgasservices.com/>, Spectron<https://www.cambridge-fluid.com/products/chemical-and-gas-delivery/default.aspx>, Gas Control Technologies<https://www.cambridge-fluid.com/products/chemical-and-gas-delivery/default.aspx>, Cambridge Fluid Systems<https://www.cambridge-fluid.com/products/chemical-and-gas-delivery/default.aspx>).

My question is, can anyone recommend any UK based vendors of gas cabinets? Would appreciate if people could share their experiences/thoughts on the topic.

Cheers,

James

Dr. James Paul Grant
Research Engineer in Plasma Processing

Plasma Processing Group
james.grant at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:james.grant at glasgow.ac.uk>

 [cid:image001.png at 01D96630.AB34D510]
      www.JWNC.gla.ac.uk<http://www.jwnc.gla.ac.uk/>
[cid:image002.png at 01D96630.AB34D510]  LinkedIn.com/company/JWNC
[cid:image003.png at 01D96630.AB34D510]  @UofG_JWNC<https://twitter.com/uofg_jwnc>