[labnetwork] STS(SPTS) Multiplex DRIE VAT valve controller

Michael Call michael.call at maine.edu
Mon Dec 4 14:28:33 EST 2023

We have recently had a failure of the VAT valve PM-7 controller on our STS
DRIE.  I've tried contacting SPTS, VAT and distributors for help.  The CM
gauge read back always reads 100mTorr(maximum) at the controller.  I've
measured and verified that the correct voltage to and from the CM gauge is
correct.  So, I have verified that the problem is the VAT PM-7 control
box.  Has anyone on  the list had a similar issue with the controller?  And
is there someone still supporting the STS multiplex DRIE?

Thank you

--
Mike Call
CORE Facilities Manager