[labnetwork] Dry Bed Scrubber for silane, etc

Collins, Deon deonc69 at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 24 14:33:37 EDT 2023

Contact Critical Systems Inc. or BAZM. They both have these systems. CS Clean Solutions also offers dry bed systems.

Deon D. Collins

FACILITY MANAGER
Holonyak Lab
208 N Wright St Rm. 248 | 2250
Urbana, IL 61801
217-300-7531 | deonc69 at illinois.edu<mailto:deonc69 at illinois.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D95E55.3BC66870]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

Life is not about watching other people live it. It's about you living your own!