[labnetwork] 2-photon Lithography (Nanoscribe or other nano 3D printers)

Matthias Blaicher blaicher at nanoscribe.com
Tue Apr 2 03:48:01 EDT 2024

Dear Adam,

you might want to reach out to reach out to Printoptix GmbH<https://printoptix.com/>, who specialize in such print requests. They own the latest generation Nanoscribe printer, the Quantum X<https://www.nanoscribe.com/en/campaigns/explore-quantum-x#c29786>, which enables very-smooth surfaces at very high print speeds using two-photon grayscale lithograpy<https://www.nanoscribe.com/en/microfabrication-technologies/3d-printing-by-2gl/>.

Personally, I recommend anyone interested in microfabrication to check out the print results of the latest generation printers to get a feeling for what is possible these days. There is even a recent Samsung advertisement that utilizes the technology, see here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbWehwaPQ4> and the behind the scenes here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvaSLIlF53s>.

Very Best,

Matthias Blaicher
Principal Scientist
Nanoscribe GmbH & Co KG