[labnetwork] OXford Plasmalab System 100 (ICP-RIE) - PCB BOARD ISSUE

Moreau, Justin Justin_Moreau at uml.edu
Tue Mar 19 11:55:36 EDT 2024

Hi Christophe

94-PC91S21083 is the PN for the unpopulated card.   You need the assembled card. The PN looks like it should be 94-MA91Z21084

I suggest calling Oxford they may have one.

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/umass-lowell-core-research-facilities/>[University of Massachusetts Lowell]
Justin Moreau
Director, Nanofabrication Core
CORE RESEARCH FACILITIES